Transnational Press London aims at publishing cutting edge thinking and scholarship in social sciences, economics, business, management, and humanities. Currently, there are two main series, Management Series and Migration Series, while also manuscripts in other subject areas are considered for publication programmes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a book proposal for us to consider.
- Revisiting Gender and Migration edited by M. Murat Yüceşahin and Pınar Yazgan
- Economic Survival Strategies of Turkish Migrants in London by Olgu Karan
- Women from North Move to South Contemporary Migration from the former Soviet Union countries to Turkey by Oksana Koshulko
- Turkish Migration 2016 Selected Papers compiled by Deniz Eroglu, Jeffrey H. Cohen, Ibrahim Sirkeci
- Turkish Migration Policy edited by Ibrahim Sirkeci and Barbara Pusch
- Little Turkey in Great Britain by Ibrahim Sirkeci, Tuncay Bilecen, Yakup Çoştu, Saniye Dedeoğlu, M. Rauf Kesici, B. Dilara Şeker, Fethiye Tilbe, K. Onur Unutulmaz (forthcoming)
- Conflict, Insecurity and Mobility edited by Ibrahim Sirkeci, Jeffrey H. Cohen, and Pinar Yazgan
- Turkish Migration, Identity and Integration edited by Ibrahim Sirkeci, Betül Dilara Şeker, and Ali Çağlar
- Politics and Law in Turkish Migration edited by Ibrahim Sirkeci, Doğa Elçin, and Güven Şeker
- Family and Human Capital in Turkish Migration edited by by Nadja Milewski, Ibrahim Sirkeci, M. Murat Yüceşahin, Assia Rolls
- Göç ve Uyum edited by B. Dilara Şeker, İbrahim Sirkeci, M. Murat Yüceşahin
like to see